Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day One

These are my first stats! Hopefully, I will be able to post my weight, BMI, food log with calories, exercise for each day, and daily thoughts about my weight and my body.

WEIGHT: 130.4 lbs
BMI: 21.7

FOOD LOG
TOTAL: 1,085

Breakfast: 258
Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Peanut Bar: 170 Cal.
Clementine: 35 Cal.
1/2 Banana: 53 Cal.
Water
---
Lunch: 272
1 slice of cheese pizza: 272 Cal.
Water
---
Dinner: 465
Veal Shank (3 ounces, except I spent most of my time peeling away the fat... it can be so hard sometimes when my Dad is always the one cooking!): ~ 160 Cal.
1/2 Cup of Risotto: ~ 240 Cal.
Small Field Greens Salad with Low-Fat Newman's Vinaigrette and Croutons: 65 Cal.
Water
---
Dessert: 90
Breyer's Smooth and Dreamy No Sugar Added Vanilla Bean Ice Cream: 90 Cal.
Water

EXERCISE LOG: 
None

MOOD: I'm starting this change! More news to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment